Sunday, February 19, 2012

Me Wearing My Camel Leopard Velvet 'Neutral' Buckle On Platform Booties from Qupid

Hey dolls. How are you all today? I went to Mandee on Thursday and got these sexy booties for only $17!! They are from the brand Qupid and are Camel Leopard Velvet. The heel on them measures 5.5" and the platform measures 1". I had to buy a size 9, becuase the size 8 was defective and they had no 8.5. They are a little big on me but I'm wearing them with socks and pads from ALDO and i think they'll be ok. If you want to check them online here's a link. I don't think you can buy them unless you're a member of that site though and I'm not exactly sure how you become one. I took these pictures just a few minutes ago, and I paired the booties with red jeans which I think look great. I took them with my new Canon PowerShot SX150 IS camera which i also bought on Thursday. I hope that all of you love my new booties as much as I do, and enjoy these pictures that I took for you all.