Friday, April 16, 2010

Me Wearing My Pink Bakers 'Amanda' Open-Toe Platform Sandals With Black Leggings

Hey everyone.... How are all of you on this beautiful Wednesday?? I'm great! I bought these fabulous new shoes on Monday in Bakers. They are the 'Amanda' Open-Toe Platform Sandals in Pink. They have a elastic-strap detailing, closed microsuede back, the heel is 5.25" high and the platform is 0.5" high. I absolutely love them but I think they might be a bit too big on me, so If I'm able to exchange it for a half size smaller which is 8 i probably will. I took these pictures just 10 minutes ago for you guys. I wore a pair of black leggings with the shoes, and I painted my toes with a very cute pink polish. I would also like to let all of you know that I'm selling two items on eBay so please check out My eBay Page to see them. I hope that all of you like my new sandals, and enjoy the pictures that I took.