Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sunday Night with the 100Monkeys @ El Cid

It's been a LONG while since I've seen my 100Monkeys all together so when my friend Jamie sent me text about going I jumped at the chance. We never been to the El Cid which is a hipsters' hangout out we were baffled by the dinner theater dinner set up. Even Jackson said it was the weirdest show, it reminded him of a Texas BBQ took a picture of the audience.
(I'm in dire need of a new camera so many of Jerad came out blurry, which made me a sad panda!)



I just loved this pic! I wish I had a better camera so I could have gotten everyone on stage!
Okay you Jackson fans, satistfied?! He crouched down just for this pic! So drool dammit!



Jackson on drums, while he played I text WearingWords and I think she tried to jump through the phone when I said Jackson was playing drums....could WearingWords have a crush?






I'm not use to Jerad's hair and won't be happy till its all back. Its too soft and pretty to be in a mohawk!


I love Graupner's rockstar sytle!

Ben Johnson is the King of Cool! He doesnt have to say much, he has a presence that's overwhelming. And when he sings I get tingly all over, he owns each song he sings. Okay it's official I *heart* Ben Johnson!!
(((sigh)))
Now if you're in the Los Angeles Area, the 100Monkeys are playing twice on the 29th. At noon @ the Mint and later that evening @ the Viper Room at 9pm! Get your tickets....wait I better get a ticket too!! If you're coming stop and say 'HI' I'll be at the bar!